According to Art. 13 sec. 1 and sec. 2 of the General Data Protection Regulation of 27 April 2016 (Journal of Laws UE.L.2016.119.1) (hereinafter "GDPR"), I inform that:
1. The administrator of your personal data is Kuck Zegarki Jewelry Spółka Jawna with its registered office in Olsztyn, address: ul. 11 Listopada 8,101-04 Olsztyn, entered into the Register of Entrepreneurs of the National Court Register kept by the District Court for the capital city of Olsztyn in Olsztyn, 8th Commercial Division of the National Court Register under the number KRS 0000271082, REGON 280179105, NIP: 7393755821 (hereinafter "Administrator") ;
2. Your personal data will be processed for the purpose of:
- implementation of services provided by the Administrator pursuant to art. 6 sec. 1 point b) GDPR (in order to perform the contract), sending marketing messages for products and services
- own by the Administrator pursuant to art. 6 sec. 1 point f) GDPR (legal interest of the Administrator),
- sending commercial information by the Administrator pursuant to art. 6 sec. 1 point a) of the GDPR (consent given to the Administrator by the data subject), (if the consent was given by you).
1. The recipient of your personal data will be external entities processing data on behalf of the Administrator on the basis of entrustment agreements (e.g. hosting provider) and if consent has been given:
- Ceneo Sp. z o. o. with its registered office in Poznań (60-166), ul. Grunwaldzka 182,
- Opineo Sp. z o. o. with its registered office in Wrocław (53-333), ul. Powstańców Śląskich 2-4
in order to send electronically surveys examining customer satisfaction with purchases made in the kuck.pl store as part of the "Trusted Opinions" and "Reliable Opinion" programs.
2. Your personal data will not be transferred to a third country/international organization;
3. Your personal data will be stored for the duration of the services provided by the Administrator and for the period resulting from the limitation of claims, consumer rights, bookkeeping or other rights in this regard;
4. In connection with the processing of your personal data by the Administrator, you have certain rights:
- you have the right to information what personal data concerning you are processed by the Administrator and to receive a copy of this data (the so-called right of access). The release of the first copy of the data is free of charge, the Administrator may charge a fee for the next ones;
- if the processed data becomes outdated or incomplete (or otherwise incorrect), you have the right to request their rectification;
- in certain situations, you can ask the Administrator to delete your personal data, i.e. when the data is no longer needed by the Administrator for the purposes of which he informed you; when you withdraw your consent to the processing of data (unless the Administrator has the right to process data on a different legal basis); if the processing would be unlawful; or if the need to delete data results from the Administrator's legal obligation;
- if your personal data is processed by the Administrator on the basis of your consent to processing or in order to perform the contract concluded with the Administrator, you have the right to transfer your data to another administrator;
- The administrator processes your personal data, e.g. in order to conduct marketing activities regarding its products and services. The basis for such processing is the so-called "legitimate interest of the administrator". In the case of such processing, you have the opportunity to object. As a consequence, the Administrator will stop processing your personal data for the purpose described above;
- in order to process data for certain purposes related to its activity, the Administrator has asked for your consent. This consent may be withdrawn at any time in an e-mail sent to the Administrator. This will have the effect that the processing that was carried out before the consent was withdrawn will not cease to be lawful, and after the consent is withdrawn, the Administrator will not process the data for the purposes for which the consent was given;
- if you decide that the processed personal data are incorrect, the processing is unlawful or the Administrator no longer needs the specific data, or when you object to the processing, you may also request that for a specific, necessary time (e.g. checking the correctness of data or pursuing claims) The administrator did not perform any operations on the data, but only stored it;
1. You have the right to lodge a complaint with the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection when you feel that the processing of your personal data violates the provisions of the GDPR;
2. We do not collect personal data and we do not measure the behavior of our users to send individualized offers. We collect e.g. information regarding the account creation date and the date of the last login, as well as the abandoned cart procedure in order to provide the best possible service.
3. Providing your personal data is a condition for concluding a contract with the Administrator. You are obliged to provide them and the consequence of not providing personal data will be the inability to provide services by the Administrator.
If you have any questions, all information can be obtained by sending an inquiry to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org