1. The implementation of the accepted order begins:
For orders paid on delivery - at the time of placing the order by the Customer.
For orders paid by bank transfer - when the funds are credited to the account.
2. The time after which the Customer will receive the ordered goods = delivery time + DHL courier delivery time.
3. The basic order fulfillment time is approximately 48 working hours.
4. In the case of orders paid by bank transfer, the customer has 7 days to make the payment after placing the order. In the absence of payment, the seller will try to contact the customer. In the absence of a response, the store reserves the right to cancel the order
5. The time for additional services, i.e. the engraving machine, is agreed individually with the buyer. In the case of the engraving service, an advance payment for the entire order is required. The store will make every effort to ensure that the order processing time is as short as possible.
6. The order will be processed only if the goods are available in the warehouse or from the store's suppliers. In the event of unavailability of some of the goods covered by the order, the Customer is informed about the status of the order. He also has the option to decide on the method of its implementation (partial implementation, extension of the waiting time, cancellation of the entire order).
7. The customer may make changes to the order or withdraw them until the start of the order by contacting us by phone (89 534-02-44) or by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. excluding products imported on individual order and tailored to individual customer requirements.
8. Despite making every effort, the seller does not guarantee that the information and technical data presented do not contain errors or have been changed by the manufacturer, so they cannot be the basis for claims.