1.All products on the store's website are covered by the manufacturer's warranty.
2. The customer has the right to submit complaints in the cases specified in applicable law or the warranty granted.
3.If a defect or defect covered by the warranty is detected, the product with the warranty card, proof of purchase and a description of the reason for the complaint should be sent to the service address provided on the warranty card or to the address of the store after prior contact with the store staff in order to obtain all information about how to advertise a given product. The rules of the complaint procedure are different depending on the manufacturer.
4. If the warranty does not provide otherwise, the customer will be informed about the result of the complaint within 14 days from the date of receipt of the complaint package.
5. The cost of sending the parcel to the Store is borne by the Buyer. Cash-on-delivery and shipments at the expense of the Store will not be accepted.
6.According to the Act of March 2, 2000 "On the protection of certain consumer rights and liability for damage caused by a dangerous product", the customer may resign from the product purchased in our store without giving a reason within 14 days from the date of receipt of the shipment by submitting a relevant statement in writing, by e-mail or by phone. This can only be done when the product has not been used, it is not damaged. We guarantee a refund corresponding to the value of the product within the applicable 14 days. Please send back the complete goods with all the documents that have been attached.
7.The shipping cost is non-refundable. In the case of return, the shipment should be sent at your own expense to the address of the company's registered office.
8. It is not possible to return/exchange goods previously tailored to the customer's requirements, such as engraving.
9. In matters not covered by these regulations, the provisions of the Civil Code and the Act on the Protection of Certain Consumer Rights and Liability for Damage Caused by a Dangerous Product of March 31, 2000. Dz. AT. No. 22 item 271).
10. Placing an order is tantamount to the Buyer's consent to all provisions and information contained in the regulations. The Seller will make every effort to resolve any disputes amicably.